TCS Upper Elementary School News – Inside the Pride – Vol. 3
Published August 11, 2019
Adam Vinson – Middle & Upper Elementary School Principal
Upper Elementary School Orientation Video
If you missed last week’s Inside the Pride edition, please watch the Upper Elementary School Orientation video below to learn more about Trinity’s Upper Elementary School, and what to expect this new school year.
Drop-Off & Pickup Video Tour
We’ve put together a brief video explaining the procedures for Elementary School student drop-off and pickup. Click the video below to watch.
ELEMENTARY SPIRIT WEAR ORDERS
ES Spirit Wear options are now available. Use this link to submit your order! Be sure to check out the options and place your order before the deadline on Friday, August 16.
BIBLES IN THE CLASSROOM
Class sets of Bibles will now be used in each 4th and 5th grade classroom with each Bible containing age-appropriate study notes to help assist students during their Bible lessons. In addition, 4th and 5th grade will now be memorizing from the English Standard Version (ESV) Bible to provide consistency with the version used at the middle school level.
We are excited to announce that 4th and 5th grade (along with the rest of elementary) will now join in participating with the middle school in our House System. This is a great way for students to show school spirit while participating in healthy competition throughout the year. Learn more about our house system at www.tcshouses.weebly.com.
- 1st Grade Classes = Robinson House
- 2nd Grade Classes = Elliot House
- 3rd Grade Classes = Lewis House
- 4th Grade Classes = Nee House
- 5th Grade Classes = Wycliffe House
Listed below you will find our current club schedule for the Fall semester. Please use the contact information below if your child is interested in an afternoon club. If you have any club-related questions throughout the year, feel free to reach out to Lisa Railey (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will serve as the director of our after-school clubs.
- Running Club (beginning after Labor Day) – email@example.com
- Mime Club (4th/5th BOYS or GIRLS) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget, I have a fantastic staff around me that is here to help you throughout the school year. Feel free to contact each of them, in addition to me, if you have any issues, questions or concerns throughout the year.
- Academic Dean – Lauren Parrish (email@example.com) = Available to assist with academic needs, scheduling questions, honors placement, etc.
- Dean of Students – Tiffany McBurnett (firstname.lastname@example.org) = Available to assist with student life-related questions (field trips, parties, etc.) and discipline issues
- Counselor – Charlotte Hurt (email@example.com) = Available to assist with social and emotional-related challenges