TCS Upper Elementary School News – Inside the Pride – Vol. 11
Published October 7, 2019
Adam Vinson – Middle & Upper Elementary School Principal
LAST WEEK IN CHAPEL
Pastor Jason spoke on the story of Jonah and how we can’t ever run from God.
Lions of the Week
Students acknowledged by their teachers for their good attitude and behavior recently.
- 4th Grade – Lucy King
- 5th Grade – Avari Cannon
HOMECOMING WEEK FESTIVITIES
- Be sure to read Mrs. McBurnett’s guide to spirit week dress to ensure your outfits meets the school’s standards for the week
- Come support the Elementary and Middle School Houses as they compete for school pride with their House Spirit Trucks and Banners at the homecoming parade on Thursday!
5th Grade Fun Field Trip
Our 5th graders are headed to The World of Coca-Cola on Friday, October 18. Forms should be returned to your child’s homeroom teacher.
FALL PICTURE RETAKES
Wednesday, November 13
UPPER ELEMENTARY RESOURCES
- House Competition Update – www.tcshouses.weebly.com
- End of Semester Program Schedules
- Honors Class Criteria for 2020-21 School Year
Listed below you will find our current club schedule for the Fall semester. Please use the contact information below if your child is interested in an afternoon club. If you have any club-related questions throughout the year, feel free to reach out to Lisa Railey (email@example.com) who will serve as the director of our after-school clubs.
- Art Club – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running Club (cont.)
- Spanish Club – email@example.com
Don’t forget, I have a fantastic staff around me that is here to help you throughout the school year. Feel free to contact each of them, in addition to me, if you have any issues, questions or concerns throughout the year.
- Academic Dean – Lauren Parrish (firstname.lastname@example.org) = Available to assist with academic needs, scheduling questions, honors placement, etc.
- Dean of Students – Tiffany McBurnett (email@example.com) = Available to assist with student life-related questions (field trips, parties, etc.) and discipline issues
- Counselor – Charlotte Hurt (firstname.lastname@example.org) = Available to assist with social and emotional-related challenges