TCS Middle School News – Inside the Pride – Vol. 11
Published October 7, 2019
Adam Vinson – Middle & Upper Elementary School Principal
LAST WEEK IN CHAPEL
Coach Ryan Duncan shared his personal testimony of growing up in a Christian school and what it means to truly believe the gospel and follow Jesus!
LIONS OF THE WEEK
Students acknowledged by their teachers for the good attitude and behavior recently.
- 6th Grade – Feyi Ajayi
- 7th Grade – Gabe Rivera
- 8th Grade – Preston Ziobro
MISSIONS SUPPORT OPPORTUNITY
Thank you so much for all the support you showed last week with our snack cart and lunchtime drinks! We raised approximately $1,000 (final count coming in next week’s newsletter)!
Ask your child about this month’s image that is being focused on in Habitudes – Thermostats and Thermometers
HOMECOMING WEEK FESTIVITIES
- Be sure to read Mrs. McBurnett’s guide to spirit week dress to ensure your outfits meets the school’s standards for the week
8th Grade Zaxby’s Lunch on Wednesday
Be sure to turn in your order form on Monday if your child wishes to order lunch. Remember there will be no other hot lunch options that day!
- Come support the Elementary and Middle School Houses as they compete for school pride with their House Spirit Trucks and Banners at the Homecoming Parade on Thursday!
FALL PICTURE RETAKES
Wednesday, November 13
MIDDLE SCHOOL RESOURCES
- House Competition Update – www.tcshouses.weebly.com
- How to exempt a mid-term or final exam
- End of Semester Program Schedules
- Honors Class Criteria for 2020-21 School Year
Don’t forget, I have a fantastic staff around me that is here to help you throughout the school year. Feel free to contact each of them, in addition to me, if you have any issues, questions or concerns throughout the year.
- Academic Dean – Lauren Parrish (email@example.com) = Available to assist with academic needs, scheduling questions, honors placement, etc.
- Dean of Students – Tiffany McBurnett (firstname.lastname@example.org) = Available to assist with student life-related questions (field trips, parties, etc.) and discipline issues
- Counselor – Hannah Carr (email@example.com) = Available to assist with social and emotional-related challenges