TCS Lower Elementary School News – Inside the Pride – Vol. 11
Published October 7, 2019
Sherry Randolph – Lower Elementary School Principal
(PreSchool to Third Grade)
Update on Our Annual Food Drive
Our kindergarten students collected a total of 1,268 items for the food pantry!!! The kindergarten students visited Trinity Church’s food pantry to see where the food is stored and how it helps the community. While there, the students prayed for the families that would receive the food and for God to provide jobs for those who are in need. Thank you for your generous donations!!! Preschool is collecting items for the month of October.
Fall Picture Retakes
Picture retakes will be November 13th.
LOST AND FOUND
Is your child missing a jacket or lunch box? A water bottle or PE item? It could be in our Lost and Found! Anything found around campus will be in the boxes located at the top of the stairs from the main office or in the locker rooms in the middle school. Please stop by before the last day of the month! All items left in the Lost and Found on the last day of each month will be donated. Thank you!
Preschool Thanksgiving Programs and Parties will take place on November 22nd.
- K3: 9:30
- K4: 11:15
- Kindergarten will have a Thanksgiving Party at 1:30.
Lower School Christmas Program (preschool-3rd) will be on the evening of December 17th at 6:00 p.m. in our school gymnasium.
Class Christmas Parties will take place on December 20th. More Information will be given by your child’s teacher.
Preschool Programs and Classroom Celebrations on May 18th
- Preschool Programs and Classroom Celebrations will be on Monday, May 18th. K3 will be at 5:30 p.m. in the Student Center, followed by K4 at 6:30 p.m. in the Student Center.
Kindergarten Graduation and Classroom Celebrations on Thursday, May 21
- Kindergarten classroom celebrations will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Kindergarten Graduation is at 7:00 p.m. in our gymnasium.
First – Third Grade End of Year Performance and Classroom Celebrations on Thursday, May 21st
- First -third grade performance will begin at 10:00 a.m. in our gymnasium.
- First-third grade classroom celebrations will begin at 11:00 a.m.
Please note: Last Day of School is Thursday, May 21st. This is a change from the school calendar.
Listed below you will find our current club schedule for the Fall semester. Please use the contact information below if your child is interested in an afternoon club. If you have any club-related questions throughout the year, feel free to reach out to Lisa Railey (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will serve as the director of our after-school clubs. More information will be sent home in your child’s folder.
- Running Club (starts after Labor Day) – Cassie Freeman (email@example.com)
- Mime Club (4th/5th grade) – Charlotte Hurt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Art Club (1st and 2nd grades) – Jennifer Mask (email@example.com)
- Running Club (cont.) – Cassie Freeman
- Spanish Club – Alexandra Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Lisa Railey (email@example.com)