TCS High School News – Inside the Pride – Vol. 10
Published September 29, 2019
Kimberly Jones – High School Principal
Lion Pride at Waffle House
We’ve got spirit yes we do, we’ve got the spirit how about Waffle House?! YES THEY DO!!! Waffle House by Sam’s Club is covered with Lion Pride and TCS Spirit! A huge thank you to:
Amy Simonton for leading Sydney Mattsen, Jeremiah Green, Jenna Wilson, and Kyleigh Newby (and Kyleigh’s mom, Missy) from our art department in painting the windows with school spirit.
- Grace Mudge
- Rachel Gregg
- Sydney Bragg
- Reagan Rogers
- William Ansel
- Reed Benefield
- Brady Burnett
- Jerry Han
- Shep Hancock
- Sharmari Reed
- Claire Bishop
- Kara Joy Bragg
- Chaney Cassell
- Claire Carson
- Sydney Mattsen
- Claire Mudge
Fall Picture Day Order Information
All high school students have received their picture proof envelope to bring home. Please mark which package(s) you would like to purchase, include a check or the exact amount due in cash, seal your envelope and return to school no later than Tuesday, October 1st.
If your student was absent when the pictures were taken there will be a makeup day to be announced later.
If your student would like to have their picture retaken they may do so on the makeup day. Please note that the retake picture will be the picture that goes in the yearbook and the only picture available to purchase.
The Senior picture portfolios should be delivered in two weeks.
D-Groups have been running for a few weeks now. Be sure to connect with your student about the group that they are attending. If they haven’t found a group yet, encourage them to get connected! Click here to learn more about D-Groups, including schedules, locations and the teacher who will lead them.
GO WEEK 2020
This is an amazing opportunity for our students to be the hands and feet of Jesus!
Please register at https://trichurch.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/120/responses/new.
2019 Homecoming Dance
- Date: October 5, 2019
- Time: 7-10 pm
- Place: The Gathering Place (main campus)
- Grades: 9-12
- Dress: semi-formal attire requested
- Tickets: $10 (Sept. 23-27), $15 (Sept. 30-Oct 4), $20 at the door (Oct 5)
- Tickets may be purchased from Ms. Ayers in the front office.
Guests: Students who do not attend TCS will not be admitted to the dance unless they are accompanied by a TCS student and have submitted an Event Guest Request Form and Contract prior to the day of the dance.
- Contract can be picked up from Ms. Ayers. It is to be completed and returned to Ms. Ayers when purchasing tickets.
- Guest must be 18 years of age or younger; however, no middle school students will be admitted.
- Contracts are available in the front office.
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT GUEST FORMS IS OCTOBER 3. We will not accept recommendation forms on the day of the dance.
- If a guest ticket is purchased, but guest admission is denied, there will be no refund.
- Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- No school on Monday 10/14/19
- No school for STUDENTS on 10/15/19 (Teacher In-Service Day)