If you have trouble completing the form above, try using this link.
Trinity Christian School Trip Agreement
- Each trip participant will be responsible for paying or raising 100% of the costs of the trip. The money will be due according to the following timeline:
- A $200 non-refundable or transferable deposit is due with the application for an international trip. A $100 non-refundable or transferable deposit is due with the application for a domestic trip. Funds can be transferable if the trip is cancelled or relocated.
- 75% of the trip money is due prior to the purchase of airline tickets. This is usually 3 months before the trip date. An airline ticket will not be purchased for anyone who does not have 75% of the money in.
- The remaining 25% may be paid after the purchase of the airline ticket. If you have not raised all of the money for your trip 2 weeks prior to the trip, you will be required to write a check for the remaining balance of your trip costs at that time. We will hold this check for 60 days after your trip to allow you more time to raise or pay your balance. After 60 days the check will be processed.
- A team member may be reimbursed for approved out of pocket expenses as they raise additional support. These costs will include but will not necessarily be limited to deposits, shots, passports, and etc. Receipts for reimbursement must be turned in within one week of your return from a trip.
If selected to be a part of a team, you make a commitment to:
- Attend at least 75% of the training sessions prior to departure
- Conduct myself in a manner worthy of the Lord while serving Him on the project
- Submit to the team leader’s and the host-on-the-field’s authority
- Students should follow TCS handbook in regards to behavior. For example: refrain from any behavior which may compromise my witness (i.e.: abusive language, drug use, drinking alcohol, smoking, pursuing relationships of a romantic nature, etc.)
- Meet all financial requirements and deadlines